Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Note from Dylan

Regular readers may have noticed unusual amounts of design activity happening hereabouts lately. About halfway through the summer, I found myself in an existential funk and decided, instead of taking it out on my hair as usual, that I would inflict creative impulses and the need for change on my blog. My darling and brilliant friend Brendan Willis provided the design work--link here for further brilliance. I will be very smug in a few years when people are paying him millions of dollars for his talent, and his fee for this project was a batch of cookies, a few straight-up Manhattans, and three orders of Crab Rangoon (which, now that I'm thinking about it, he actually paid for).

Thank you, love!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Brendan. It looks great. Also, I will work for cookies and cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you be my resident grammar expert on retainer? We could set up a stipend of cookies, though I'm not sure if cocktails would ship so well...

    ReplyDelete